- Created operational systems to improve the collaboration and dissemination of information among clients and related parties.
- Primary logistical and operational support for corporate event staffs of over 250 persons for shows up to 20,000
- Three-day Bar Mitzvah with a budget of over $2M.
- Implemented and oversaw silent and live auctions for 10 fundraising events generating over a million dollars.
FREELANCE PRODUCTION SERVICES
End Clients Include: Ameriprise, Astrazeneca, BMW, Dassault, Dell, Deloitte, Farmers, Genentech, Get Global, Gilead, Glamour, Global Festival, Google, Hunter, LA Marathon, NAACP, Pasadena Half Marathon, Philip Morris, Reza, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Shopify, St Joseph’s Hospital, Target, Toys R Us, US Open Tennis Championships, YouTube, Veuve Clicquot, Warner Bros, Workday, WPP
Production Companies Include: Blueprint NYC, cievents, Concur Endurance Group, David Stark Design , EventWorks, Fiur Productions, Invision, Jiva Creative, Jack Morton, Light Source & Imagery, MJM, MKTG, Opus, Overland Entertainment, Peak XV, Sparks, Tempo Live Events
- Oversee production crew and show call presentation rooms up to 150 attendees.
- Provide speaker support for presentation.
- Maintain run time of room to ensure on time start and finish.
- Oversee brand ambassadors for keynote and breakout sessions as well as on-campus and off-site locations.
- Coordinate with staffing company to manage brand ambassadors.
- Oversee A/V and room needs for breakout sessions.
- Assist production team in procurement of hotel facilities as well as overall on-site assistance as needed.
- Oversee room turnover during breaks.
- Assist EP in running rehearsals, providing client with stage support.
- Oversee vendor load-in/out.
- Manage content for speakers in breakout rooms.
- Provide updated material for client presentation maintaining version control.
- Track and proof content for large scale event including graphics, data, speaker details, decks and slides.
- Manage off-line rehearsal rooms and ensure all presenters are updated and prepared.
- Ensure all material is delivered/received within deadline and in proper location for use.
- Manage show files and finished work from multiple graphics designers.
- Assist with rehearsal tracking.
- Manage version control of all files.
- Oversee information sharing between TV production and event production staffs.
- Manage flow of scripted material and version control.
Talent & Hospitality / ASM:
- Support speakers for stage presentation including preparation of mics/presentation tools, cueing on/off stage and furniture support.
- Oversee all aspects of talent rider and green room.
- Point of contact for talent representatives.
- Manage all furniture rentals for primary and secondary rooms including backstage talent rooms.
- Manage hospitality needs for full production crew for festival event.
- Support performing talent including execution of riders and their supporting crew needs.
- Oversee and manage support staff within event areas.
- Provide talent wrangling assistance.
- Liaising between client and general public for awards show.
- Manage on-site public areas of interaction.
Production Coordinator :
- Assist with set up and breakdown of venue.
- Liaise with venue staff for all needs.
- Assist producers on needs within general session and experiential areas.
- Manage on-site production offices.
- Maintain production schedule.
- Hire and oversee production crew.
- Ensure proper standards and protocols are maintained.
- Arrange dispersion of materials for timely delivery.
- Oversee room installation of equipment and design.
- Liaise with production partners on staging and support.
- Assist producers with respective participatory events.
- Assist with talent support and meet & greet.
- Production photographer.
- Coral manager for runners at start of marathon race.
- Provided support for course crew in staging local streets for race.
- Provided support at race points to ensure racers followed route.
- Liaised with studio operations to coordinate shoot locations, crew permits and production schedule.
- Scheduled and coordinated interviews with A-list talent.
- Managed mobile production office and all production material including content of documents and schedule.
Lisa Bronitt Photography:
- Behind-the-scenes photography for marketing and award submissions (event production).
- Photo and video content contributor to Shutterstock, iStock (Getty Images) and Adobe Stock.
- Electronic press kits (EPK), headshots and video demo reels for actors.
- Amateur editor (LR).
Camp del Corazon (Auction Chairperson, Camp Volunteer, N. Hollywood, CA)
- Designed and created auction layout maximizing package visibility and ease of movement throughout area.
- Managed volunteers on site systemizing quick and precise set up/strike of auction areas.
- Solicited financial and auction donations as well as general promotion of organization throughout the year.
UK / US Dual Citizen
Bi-coastal offices in New York and Los Angeles
Twice monthly platelet donor with over 8 gallons donated in 4 years.
Winner 2012 Samy’s Camera “End of Summer” Photo Contest (National Contest)